IPC Connect New Jersey
Providing Land Owners and Land Managers a systematic, easy-to use tool to:
- monitor the abundance and distribution of invasive species
- record eradication activities
- document pesticide applications as required by the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
- track expenditures
- evaluate the effectiveness of methods and strategies over time
- report to regulatory agencies, funders, boards and others on progress made in the realm of invasive species control
- contribute vital data to inform state and regional efforts to stop the spread of emerging invasive species in New Jersey's natural and agricultural systems and prevent the spread of widespread invasive species into new areas
Enter treatment information, create reports.
View, generate, print reports, show maps.